Monday, September 21, 2009

FOR KRISNA ;]

Ok, so I've found another friend on Blogspot. And this post is dedicated to her. I compiled a list of all things Krisna:

1. The Hair. I love it. It's like it has a life of its own sometimes. XD

2. Buses. Cause... we catch the bus everyday.

3. Coca Butter. YUM! She always smells like it. I just wanna take a bite out of her sometimes.

4. A few songs on my Ipod that makes me go, "That's so Krisna!" Why the heck am listening to it? >.>

5. Her hugs. Big boobie squashing hugs. Because of our height difference, it usually means I get suffocated. Guh.

6. Krisna's writing. I can recognise it anywhere.

7. Nunning it. Krisna and I. =D Heehees.

8.  Words like OMK and M&M's. I love M&Ms now, because of her.

9. K &K. (:

10. English with her. She keeps me sane. Thanks bub. <3

I'm super-sweet, sealed with a kiss, don't be offended if there's something you missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment