Sunday, September 27, 2009

tick tock tick tock

I have exams tomorrow. English, then geo and history. Ack. I really can't be bothered this year. A friend once told me, "if it doesnt matter in 10 years, it doesnt matter now" or something like that.

I hope so. i hope this doesnt come back to haunt me in 10 years. oh gosh. holidays soon. Know what that means? FUN FUN FUN. xD


I have it all planned out. ...sort of. Well, I know theres gonna be shopping. Lots and lots of shopping. Also, I'll have to get my formal dress. After all, not everyone has older sisters that give you their dresses (*coughKrisnacough*). And I have a budget. No way I'm going overboard.

See, I have it all planned. Gonna keep it under $200. (:

Dress - $150 MAX
Shoes - $90 MAX
Hair and Make-up - $50 MAX
Accessories - $30 MAX


Total - $360 

D: Uh... Well that's the MAXIMUM. Who says I'm actually going to spend that much? But then there'll be other stuff as well... Gah. I'm planning a dress hunting trip in the holidays. There is NO WAY I'm going overboard. Nuh-uh. 

Woah. All this talk about formal, when I should be studying for Geo? Oh wells. 


Pretty =} Wish I could wear that. Where's Santa when you need him?

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. OMGEEE. only 200 bucks ? WHO ARE YOU ? D:
    AND YOUR RUINING THE SECRET :P

    ReplyDelete