Monday, September 28, 2009

race on.

Ok, Krisna. I'm going to dedicate myself to this blogging thing. Right. So, english and geo and history done today. Tomorrow, its gonna be science and pe. FUN FUN FUN >.>

I was listening to the new Backstreet Boys album, This Is Us, and it had some pretty good tunes in there. Catchy. Very catchy. Which reminds me. I had Remedy by Little Boots stuck in my head during my english exam. Ugh. Note to self: Don't listen to music before exams. I don't want BSB in my head tomorrow, when I should be thinking about chemical reactions and equations and stuff.

From wikipedia: Unrequited love is love that is not openly reciprocated, even though reciprocation is usually deeply desired. The beloved may or may not be aware of the admirer's deep affections.



Ack. Can't believe wiki has a page for unrequited love. LOLS.

Holidays soon. I can't wait. heehees.

you know, i really should be studying right now. But how can I, when the internet is such a distraction? And no, I DONT want to turn it off, thank you very much. I've tried that already, and it doesn't work.

Ugh. I ate so much today. Feeling fat. Let's see. A bowl of Cherrios, two chicken wings and some fried crab. A Crispy Creme doughnut (hey, it was a friend's birthday, ok?), three snakes and a handful of M&M's. And a bit of chips in the afternoon. And now dinner. Ack. Definately fat. :O Nooooooooo... Guess I'll be cutting back. Again.

Right. I should really study now.

Laters,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment